MAS

Friday

I Got Me Some Boots, Y'all

Ha! Ha! It was that time of the week again yesterday....Theta Mom Thursdays! This is where I take an hour to MYSELF and do what I want to do without feeling any guilt about it! Hmmmm, Guess what? I accomplished just that, yup I sure did y'all! I left the house earlier than usual before work and stopped off to do some shopping.
-
What did I buy? Well, those who have been reading my ridiculous posts know that I am a shoe girl. I wanted a pair of simple flat black boots. After walking around the shoe isles for 45 minutes trying on all the sexy heels and stiletto boots I found what I was really there for.

Just plain ol' simple and comfortable black boots. Ahhhhh, but I will be heading back out on another shoe adventure soon and getting some of those hot sexy momma shoes too, lol!
-
I hope all of our Theta Mom friends got their free time too. Till next week ladies!

4 comments:

  1. Loving those boots! We got our shopping time in this week girl which means success!!! Thanks for linking up and sharing. Always great to see you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so warm and comfortable and I'm sure you'll make them sexy. Save some shoes for me when you go back shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black boots are the way to go...Your feet will love you for it.

    Thanks for stopping by and sharing my SITS FB day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you go girl!!! I love those boots! momma needs a new pair of boots too :)

    http://www.thewannabewahm.com

    ReplyDelete