MAS

Saturday

Snuck Away!

Hey there strangers! I know it's been a minute since I've had a chance to blog lately. If you've been following me for a while you know my life is full of caring for others so my free time can be limited for the most part. But guess what....I snuck away and found a free moment, ha ha!
-
Let me see, what's been going on around this house since my last post...hmmmm. Oh, right, Mima (my grandmother/abuela) has been home for two weeks and is doing pretty good. She is walking well and her spirits are at their best. I'm pretty proud of her and her accomplishments, it's kinda like having another child in the house I praise her as she does her daily exercises and eats her vegetables! Go figure, she used to make me eat mine when I was little now she won't eat hers! LOL But things are going well, I am happy that we will be able to spend the holidays together since it's been ten years since our last time.
-
As for my other three children they are all doing great. I am trying my best to juggle every ones "Mommy Time". With three kids at 13, 5 and 2 it can be a challenge sometimes seeing that they are all at different stages in life. My son, Joshua, is the 13 year old bless his heart he helps me all the time. The other two are girls and usually are fighting over the tv or toys, the five year old wants to watch iCarly/Hannah Montana etc. and the two year old wants to watch Dinosaur Train. And of course when Kiara, 5, has a toy Arianna, 2, always wants it...ahhhh, get used to it Kiara she will be into your clothes too in a couple of years, lol.
-
In general life has been hectic but I am keeping my sanity, as much as I can anyways. I continue to try to grow and keep my faith knowing that I will not be given more than I can handle.
-
Till next time, take care y'all!
-
Ps.) Sorry to Theta Mom, I haven't been able to participate with Theta Mom Thursdays lately...I will try to get back on soon!

5 comments:

  1. Good for you for sneaking away for a mo. Life gets busy sometimes.

    Glad to hear your grandmother is well, and even happier to hear you all will get a holiday together. So rare to get family together sometimes, even for something as simple as a dinner, so holidays are true blessings.

    You need to find one of those Universal remotes and hit the mute button on the girls, it'll really help! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your abuela sounds just adorable. God bless her heart@

    We have been missing on Time-Out Thursday and we hope that you'll be able to join us again soon. There will not be a time-out this week or the next so you have plenty of time to squeeze in a little me time!

    http://www.thewannabewahm.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand. My life has been like this for a couple of months. I seem to be trying to catch up but never can. I think I am gonna burn out and might need a break too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shhhh, if I type softly maybe they won't notice me sitting/hiding in this corner...ooops, too late! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, I moved my blog to WP and I have been so consumed with that. Sorry I havn't stopped by in awhile. But, soooooooooooo glad to be back! I missed all of my bloggy friends. ;)

    ReplyDelete