MAS

Wednesday

I'm SITS'ing Pretty Today!


Ohhhh Yeah! I am so excited! Today I'm being featured on SITS!  Just in case if you aren't sure what SITS is exactly let me brief it for you.  "The Secret To Success is Support" is the motto and the SITS Girls live by it.  Women showing other women the support to succeed with their blogging, food and lifestyle deals and more. With over 10,000 SITS Girls and continuing to grow.

So now that you understand that SITS is the bomb in the blogging world for us girls here's a little bit about me.  I am what you would call a multi-tasking Mom with OCD and ADHD.  I have three children, four if you count my elderly grandmother who lives with us.  I work outside of the home and I am an Independent JAFRA Beauty Consultant.  I enjoy being constantly on the go, it's who I am, being bored is not an option.

I started blogging in 2009 with hopes to find a place to express myself.  I love sharing motivation hoping to help others.  I want my readers to know that someone out there understands them and there is a rainbow at the end of the storm. 

I would love to get to know everyone so let me know you were here!  Don't be a stranger take a look around at my past posts. 

Thank you again to SITS!  I truly appreciate all you do.  Have a blessed day everyone.

35 comments:

  1. Happy SITS Day! You do sound busy... puts me to shame for thinking my one job is too much :-) That's just because I'm back to the grind today after being home with a sick child for two days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Sourthern Momma! All will work out! Hope the baby is feeling better today. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you to all my SITS Girls who are stopping by today! I'm so excited to be featured!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your SITS day! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy SITS Day. Looking forward to reading your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy SITS Day! Wow - sounds like you have your hands full! I am right there with you, though; I love being busy! Looking forward to reading your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need a little motivation! Great blog, and happy SITS day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy SITS day to you! Love the blog title. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your SITS day. I hope it's a great day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopping by to wish you a very HAPPY SITS DAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy SITS Day! Your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your BIG DAY! Hope it's filled with wonderful surprises! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your SITS Day! I love the name of your blog, and could use some mom motivation myself!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Sits Day!!! I definitely need some motivation at times! I am so happy to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy SITS day! Hope it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats Michelle! Hope you have an amazing day :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy SITS day! I'm gonna browse around here a little. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun mom! Like seeing the photo. of the kicks! Never met a little girl who didn't like something bedazzled. When someone asked my daughter her favorite color when she was a toddler, she once answered, "Shiny."

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on your SITS day, and I love your creativity with the boots and the idea of turning them into something fun to wear. Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your SITS day!!! I took a gander at some of your posts and enjoyed the read. I am still pretty green at the whole blogging thing and am hoping to be a more faithful blogger in 2012. Looking forward to reading more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy SITS Day! I totally understand about being a multitasking Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy SITS day! I know what you mean about multi tasking! Great job with your blog! xox Ms Monroe / ModishMummy

    ReplyDelete
  23. You all are Amazing Ladies! Thank you for all the sweet comments and love! I appreciate you stopping by to read my blog!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy SITS day! Look forward to your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy SITS Day! I love the look at your site. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats on your SITS Day, keep up the great blogging for all motivated moms out there!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations on your SITS day! Hope you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete