MAS

Thursday

Theta Mom Thursday!

It's been a long time since I have been able to participate in Theta Mom Thursday.  It's not too much that I haven't had time to myself...I drive myself to work and back = me time, right?  According to what some people may think it is!  Crazy huh!

Well, I have been feeling extra crafty lately because of Spring finally showing up around these cold parts.  There are Easter Baskets and chocolates to be made so I went to my favorite store, Pat Catans Craft Store.  I am ahead of schedule this year folks, usually I'm rushing at last minute to make these baskets but not this year, uh uh.  I got everything I need to overfill my spoiled children's baskets as usual and with a week plus to spare. 

Ahhh, but what did I do for me you ask.  I bought strands of glass beads to and clear stretchable string. Guess what I'm gonna make?  I'm planning on making a sun catcher curtain of beads for my kitchen window so when the morning sun shines through my window rainbows dance on my walls!  I will take a picture and post on it as soon as it's complete. 

This has been a great Theta Mom Thursday! 

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to know that I am not the only one who Spring has a tendency to bite in the creativity-butt. Stopping by to say by from SITS. Have a great day!

    Toni @ Hemp & High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometmes, sitting down to craft or do something you love alone is perfect! Thanks for sharing and joining us mama!

    ReplyDelete