MAS

Friday

Sip and Chill My Friends!

I'm not much of a drinker, okay I'm a serious lightweight truthfully! I am not one who likes strong liquor at all and refuse the taste of beer, Yeah, you got it, I'm a pain in the ass when it comes to drinking!


I do enjoy a Smirnoff mixed drink from time to time. Especially love the Cranberry Lime Smirnoff. But I have to say that I really enjoy the Dailey's frozen pouches. The fact that they are not too strong and I can freeze them are great! At $1.99 a pouch you can't beat it. No measuring or blender involved...perfect for me and keeping some in te freezer when I have guests.

If you haven't tried one yet you should! May I suggest the Dailey's Frozen Lemonade. I was just checking out their website and they are having a Photo Sweepstakes. Dailey's Cocktails 7 Perfect Days, Grand Prize is $1,000 gift card to SpaFinder.com!

So you all know, I am in no way affiliated with Dailey's nor am I being compensated in any way for my blog post/mention of the sweepstakes etc. I just enjoy the product and wanted to share!

Sip and Chill My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment