MAS

Sunday

Make Being Happy A Habit

Sorry I have been so quiet lately.  My life has gone into a major transition period, for the better but has kept me very busy trying to get all my ducks in a row.  Last April (2015) I decided it was finally time to end a loveless marriage that was filled with a lot of resentment causing me to feel stressed daily.  Since then everything went into a whirlwind; trying to refinance my home, court dates, trying to not interrupt so much of my children's lives and so much more.  Anyone who has gone through this process understands what I'm saying...it's a roller coaster ride for sure. 

Here it is February 2016 and I am feeling so much better all in all.  Sure, there will always be some circumstances that arise where I want scream and believe me I have done so into my pillow several times.  But nothing feels better than finally being free of something that made you miserable.  My whole house feels as if it was cleansed of negativity.  My children see that I am happy and going stronger than ever, in turn they are happier.  

 In a nutshell I will tell you, don't stay in any relationship because you think it's what is best for your children.  I know you've heard it before but it's the truth.  Your children love you and want you to be happy.  They deserve to learn the difference between healthy and unhealthy relationships from your examples.  You deserve to learn it as well!  

I've been blogging since 2008, I am looking forward to posting more often.  I am also hoping that I can help someone through it. Think about what makes you happy and start working towards making it a habit. You Got This!  

No comments:

Post a Comment