MAS

Sunday

Overcoming Your Fears & Finding Strength To Forgive


When I post motivational words on my blog I am speaking from personal experiences.  Like a majority of you reading this I have lived my ups and downs in life and know there are more coming...but it's life and I promise you that regardless of how bad something may seem at the moment it will get better with time.  It takes great strength to bring yourself to realize that it will sometimes and that is all up to you. 
-
A lot of overcoming your fears and pain you have endured at the hands of someone else is forgivness.  You are not forgiving the person for them do it for your own sanity.  Do not allow another person's wrong ways to control your life.  Find a positive outlet whether it'd be church, a support group, or good friends that will assist you in moving on in life to close that door and open a new one.  If you continue swimming in a pool of negativity eventually you get tired and drown because it does nothing but wear you down. 
-
I have been there, trust me I have.  You feel like you can not accomplish anything in life either because it's what you heard growing up or while you were in a terrible relationship.  You start to believe it and feel worthless.  They are wrong, so wrong.  You are worth more than that and deserve happiness. 
-
I'm going to tell you, if you have children of any age and are in a miserable and/or abusive relationship they are also suffering.  Our children are a lot more aware of what is going on than what we usually give them credit for.  Think about it, we want our kids to grow into happy adults and be in healthy relationships...well if they are watching you get talked down to or smacked around chances are they may be in the same position at some point in life.
-
Life is too short and time is irreplaceable.  If you need assistance in finding a way, please email me at mommamichie@yahoo.com I will do my best to help you find the resources you need, whatever your situation may be.   

4 comments:

  1. This was such a beautiful read! Thank you for offering yourself in such a wonderful way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been in some terrible situations in life but made it through. I want to help others do the same and let them know I understand.

    Thanks Execumama for the kind words. Have a great day. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an awesome woman, keep up the positivity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true that life is too short.... forgiveness seems so hard sometimes but feels so good... :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete