MAS

Saturday

Overcome Your Doubts and Believe It To Achieve It!


There are times in our lives where we feel like everything, everyone, everywhere is going against us and our lives are upside down.  No matter how hard you try to think positive and working hard to overcome your doubts...you still come out with the same results...nothing going right. 

I know exactly how you feel, I've been there several times in life, felt like just throwing my hands up and saying ohhhh forget it!  But something inside me continued to believe that it will get better just keep going!  So even though I wanted to crawl into a corner and throw a blanket over my head I instead brushed myself off and went right back out into battle.  You have to find that belief in yourself and in God to keep going.  Giving up is too easy and that of which is worth it is worth fighting for!  Your Life, Your Children, Your Faith, Your Strength!

Even though times are rough and the odds seem against you...Never Give Up!  No matter what negativity surrounds you, no matter how bad it seems, no matter if the bills keep coming but the money isn't, no matter if you have a disability....STOP putting the negatives above the positives! Your capability is based on your beliefs, believe it and achieve it!

I know, it is all easier said then done.  Like I said I have been there, homeless, hungry, abused, broken and more but I am not going to allow nothing to get in the way of me being the best Mother or person I can be.  This is why I feel that I need to speak up and virtually hug you and tell you that it will get better.  Be strong for you and be strong for your children!  If you feel like you can't do it on your own, that's okay, there is help out there.  Go to your local church, synagogue, contact me and I will help you locate the help in your area if you don't know where to start. 

God Bless! 

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes I throw that blanket over my head and say enough! After "quitting" and doing nothing for a bit is usually when the clarity sets in, and I have one of those "what the heck am I doing?" moments, then get back up and start again. Life is hard! Give yourself a break sometimes and take the time you need to refocus your mind.
    Great post! Hope you have a great SITS day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all feel like this sometimes, and it is hard to push through, but so worth it when we do.

    Happy SITS Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very encouraging post! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the blanket image, too! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post. I think a lot of us feel this way at times. I personally was able to get through a dark time in my life by taking those bad thoughts captive and not allowing the enemy to drag me down. It's made a huge difference in my life.

    Happy SITS day!

    ReplyDelete